Why, because 2 Mythic raids in Downfall is not enough! More accurately, Galaga raid is continuing in Warlords of Draenor with a solid core, but we are expanding our numbers up to 20. This is a 2 days a week raid which might be a more suitable schedule for some. It is not a suitable option for those used to 3-4 days a week Heroic progression raiding.
On the other hand, this is not a call to "bring out your dead." Everyone would like to down current content Heroic bosses, but that level of difficulty requires every member in the raid to be proficient at their main toon, the ability to listen to constructive criticism, exhibit patience during the learning process, not suffer from nerd rage or drama issues and did I mention the need for patience? Those we add to the roster will be expected to have these attributes and some H boss kills in SoO doesn't hurt your case.
I'll be leading the raid with Badwulf and Lytearrow. It's not a dictatorship and in game we have several others who also contribute to problem solving, calling out mechanics, etc. That being said, regular raid spots will be at our discretion depending on group composition and fit for the culture of our raid.
Here are some more bullet points, because bullet points are fashionably speaking the new black. These are almost entirely stolen from the other knowledgable Mythic raid leads and posts. It's not lazy, it's efficient . . .
- We'll be selecting raiders based on their 'main's' class and spec. Be comfortable with your OS also, as flexibility can be the difference between downing a boss or facerolling extra hours on the same boss.
- Toping the meters is great fun in pugs when you need to stroke your epeen, but it's only one facet of a successful Mythic raid and not even the most important one. If you are fascinated with standing in fire or have no earthly idea what your cd's, interrupts and other utilities are for your class, we are not the group for you. Know these abilities coming in and here's a link to get you started if you don't: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/class-guides
- Also, we expect everyone to have professions max'd out to help stock the raid. Have your toon optimized (items enchanted and gemmed) prior to raid time and be punctual. If you can't make it on time, tell someone ahead of time. Courtesy is required for our raid.
- We are a good natured crew that enjoys poking fun at each other with a more casual style than the typical progression raid. That does not mean we want to suck at progression. Competence counts towards becoming a regular raider and being really nice doesn't give you a free pass (it does earn you karma points). We regularly review the raid parses and if something sticks out we'll be sure to share this with you in a constructive manner. It's how we all get better and I'm speaking from experience in reference to my toons. On the other hand, this raid is not here to teach you the basics of how to raid or teach you your rotations.
- Raiding requires you to spend long stretches of time with a group of people problem solving and testing the limits of your frustration tolerance. If you can't get along with people under these circumstances we will not be a good fit for you. Also, we're a mature raiding group . . . i.e. many of us are old. If you are a teen, tween or just act like one at any age, maybe you should consider another raid.
- We'll do our best to assist our raiders getting to lvl 100 as fast as possible. There will be organized lvl'ing on raid nights and many of us are on at odd hours to help those who have limited time.
- Loot for our raid is MS>OS, but this rule can be broken by council if it will help the raid progress.
- The slots are wide open at this point and we'll be recruiting from outside the guild also. Further details are below.
- Badwulf - tank/dps - DK
- badpenny - tank/healz - Pally
- Purplefox - Priest
- Whillow - Druid
- *Sassybrat - Shaman
- *Aldrielle - Monk
- *Pardem - Priest
- Eddrina - kitty/tank - Druid
- Hackman - Pally
- Lytearrow - Hunter
- Thoridal - Hunter
- Saedra - Hunter
- Koz - Mage
- Darkpo - Monk
- Sayd - Rogue
*denotes "unsure" spots
Raid Name: Taco Tuesdays (until we find a better name . . . as if)
Raid Time: 9-12pm EASTERN (unless we are so damn close to a kill . . then 15 minutes more)
Raid Days: Tuesday, Sunday
Loot: Loot Council
Feel free to sign up or contact me in game or through a message. We will also need RESERVE raiders.
The time has come.
I have been asked multiple times if I am going to start a raid in Warlords of Draenor and everytime I say yes, Myself, Trazy, and Shatner will be and we will continue The Implication. However, we cannot do this with just the Implication so we are going to merge with Animal Crackers and make a 20man Mythic raid.
So the idea here (and this involves Trazy, Shatner, Atar, Turth, and myself) is that we start off with this group of people that will be listed and build around them.. us... so that we can all achieve the same goal -win the game- ha. These people are all very skilled with the class or classes they play and have the attitude that WE WANT in this raid. Make no mistake either that this will be our raid and we will be choosing who we want to accompany us.
- The class you choose is the class you will play, until we get to a comfortable spot to even be able to consider any changes, so choose wisely!
- Know every spec of your class and be prepared to use it if it is better for a specific fight!
- I run a raid (and I can probably speak for the others in Implication) as if we were sitting next to each other in real life. We are friends. I want to be friends with my raid members and LEARN together but do our damndest not to let each other down. I will be a salty person at times to keep us on track and I will make sure we watch videos/read strats/learn our class.
- Dont be stupid. You will come to raid with enchants, gems, flasks, and all the BEST possible items to make you an asset to this group. I expect the best out of myself so you get held to the same standard.
- If you are late and dont tell me or anyone else, you will be replaced by a reserve for that night and if it keeps happening you will lose your spot, simple as that. I get that things happen -trust me I do- but we are all gathering at the designated time that we set aside out of our real lives to play the game at a high standard. Just tell someone if you can't make it... Facebook, Text, Phone call, DF website. You have plenty of options.
- As friends and players I expect dedication to the team and to all of us. We want this to be successful yes? I expect you to treat everyone with respect and understand that if something is wrong or bothering you that you don't cause some nonsense drama, rather you come to me or an officer and explain the situation.
- I would like to see us get to level 100 as a group as fast as possible so that we can get into dungeons/raids. We want to push the content and be on the ball!
- Loot and the way it will be dealt with is going to be/getting discussed and will be as fair as we see fit.
- *Nuit -War/Pally/Druid
- *Atar -Druid
- *Deje -Monk
- Pain -Priest
- Kalasin -Druid
- Kymmu -Shaman
- Trazy -Mage
- Shatner -Mage
- Lumi -Shaman
- Grasen -Hunter
- Chaca -Druid
- Instagram -
- Manley -
- *Jobs -
- *Scaron -Warlock
- *Certified -Shaman/Warrior
- *Acalade -Priest
- *Kulrath -DK/Hunter/Warlock
- *Threerick -Warrior/Rogue
*denotes "unsure" spots
Reserves (until we know further)
- Taliv -Rogue
- Kognus -Pally
- Danners -Rogue
- Atj -Pally
- Ardea -Druid
- Shockadins -Pally
Raid Time: 9-12pm EASTERN
Raid Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Loot: Loot Council
Feel free to sign up but remember that not everyone will be taken. We will consider everything when looking at raiders. We will also need RESERVE raiders.