Remember that we need to keep the chat civil, so there are mods about to make sure everyone plays nice. Thanks for stopping by!
Filed under: WoW Insider Show
Of course, Warlords of Draenor is still brand new and there will be more content on both of these fronts in the weeks to come. If you have burning questions about what to do or where to go in Warlords, send them our way and we'll look into covering it for a future WoW Rookie! Just because you don't know everything there is to know about World of Warcraft doesn't mean you can't play your A-game. Visit the WoW Rookie Guide for links to everything you need to get started as a new (or returning) player, with new sections on garrisons and what to do at level 100.
The latest round of hotfixes is a big one, and as the realms recently underwent rolling restarts, everything in this list should now be applied. Here are some of the highlights.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck on a flight path while attempting to fly into their Garrisons.
- Increased the amount of experience awarded for completing a Draenor level-up dungeon (Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Iron Docs, Auchindoun, and Skyreach) to be more rewarding.
- Honor Quartermasters have been added to Ashran. Austin Feeney (Alliance) and Shadow Hunter Gar'ant (Horde) now sell Honor gear.
- An item now needs to be at least item level 560 or above before being eligible to be scaled up to 650 in level 100 Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- Profession work order items have been changed to green quality to reduce the amount of loot window popups when completing work orders.
Filed under: Warlords of Draenor
You can read his full message on the official forums.
Blizzard giving all subscribers 5 days of free game time originally appeared on WoW Insider on Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.