I'm going to be trying to put a 5 man group together to go and get all the achievements needed for this meta
It rewards a very sexy http://www.wowhead.com/spell=88331/volcanic-stone-drake
We will be running the heroics probably on Sunday and maybe Thursday afternoons, before the rated BG's start up. I plan to run a few each night until we knock them all out. I really do not want to try and do it all in 1 night, or even 2 and maybe even 3. Heroics are boring enough, no one wants to do that many at one time. If you cannot make a night that we have planned to run on do not worry! We will not run unless all five of the players are in attendance, it's easier if we are all on the same page. Plus, I really do not want to do some of the achievements more then once.
I need 2 DPS (1 melee 1 ranged... or both ranged) a tank, and of course a healer. I have to enforce some type of gear requirement, from what I have heard there are some challenging achievements. Just don't be in all quest greens and all that.
If your interested leave a comment or PM/mail Nicklolz. Thanks!
Phase 1 (while Onyxia lives):
Onyxia (starts alone):
- Electric Discharge - When the orbs glows, inflicts 20K nature damage per second to enemies on her sides, increased by Lightning Charge level, can be line of sighted
- Shadowflame Breath - Inflicts 35K shadowflame damage in a frontal cone every 0.5 sec for 1.5 sec, also ressurects Animated Bone Warriors in the aoe.
- Cleave - 110% normal melee damage to enemy and nearest allies
- Tail Lash - Sweeping tail strike hits all behind for 18K damage and stuns for 2 seconds
- Children of Deathwing - Nefarian and Onyxia attack 100% faster if they are within 60 yards of each other
Nefarian (appears 30 seconds later):
- Hail of Bones - Cast 6 times before landing, spawning an Animated Bone Warrior and doing 25K shadow damage to nearby enemies
- Shadowflame Breath, Cleave, Tail Lash, Children of Deathwing - Same as above
Nefarian's Lightning Machine (activates if Nefarian is dps'd):
- Electrocute - Genrates massive bolt of lightning that strikes the ground, inflicts 105K nature damage to all enemy targets
Animated Bone Warrior (starts at 100 energy, depletes and inactive at 0)
- Animate Bones - Shadowflame energy animates these bones, takes 2 energy per second
- Empowering Strikes - Melee and ranged attacks empower caster, increasing damage dealt by 100%, stacks
Phase 2 (3 minutes or Chromatic Prototype's deaths):
- Magma - Deals 5K fire damage per second, increases damage taken from magma by 2000, stacks
- Shadowflame Barrage - 25K shadow damage to an enemy
- Shadow of Cowardice - Inflicts 30K shadowflame damge to enemy and increases shadow damage taken by 100%
Chromatic Prototype (does not melee)
- Blast Nova - Does 15K fire damage to all enemies every 2 seconds for 30 seconds, interruptable
- Cleave, Tail Lash, Shadowflame Breath - Same as before
- Shadowblaze Spark - Creates shadowy blaze at nearby location, expands in circular form and follows players and speeds up if touched.
- Shadowblaze - Inflicts 50K shadowflame damage to all in it, resurrects Animated Bone Warriors
Animated Bone Warriors
- Animate Bones, Empowering Strikes - Same as before
- Onyxia starts alone, phase ends when killed
- Standard dragon positions, no stand in front or back
- Electrical Discharge will shoot lightning from her sides, can be line of sighted
- Nefarian will spawn 6 Animated Bone Warriors for you, kite those (undead CC'able too)
- Too much hp to burn, and the become inactive over time
- But revived if hit by shadowflames, so keep them away from those frontal cones
- 30 seconds in, Nefarian lands, tank him 60+ yards away or both get a 100% haste buff
- If Nefarian is dps'd during this phase, occasionally Electrocutes everyone, 100K aoe damage to heal through
- When Onyxia dies, Nefarian flies up and the room fills with lava
- Get to a pillar swim up and jump out of it
- Divide the raid in 3, each pillar will have a Chromatic Prototype on it, doesn't need tanks
- This phase Nefarian just random blasts the raid
- Meanwhile, each of your teams kill the Chromatic Prototype on their pillar
- Does constant blast waves, interruptable
- Phase ends in 3 minutes or when all Chromatic Prototypes die
- Lava goes away, and he lands, similar to phase 1 again
- Except, there's now shadowblaze, a purple fire that grows and follows players
- Think Mimiron hard mode fires but way faster, and growing outwards in a circlular fashion
- They also revive the Animated Bone Warriors when the fire inevitiably hits them
- Deal with them the same way, kite/CC til inactive again, if you're able to keep away from fire that long
Revamped for 85 Heroics!
- Wracking Pain - Inflicts 10K shadow damage and increases shadow damage taken by 20% for 2 mins, stacks
- Pain and Suffering - Channelled 7 second DoT on random group member that increases in damage exponentially, interruptable
- Asphyxiate - Suffocates all nearby enemies inflicting shadow damage every 1 second (takes you to 1hp)
- Stay of Execution - Takes pity on you, but only so he can inflict more pain! Heals all nearby enemies for 50% of their hp, interruptable
- Mend Rotten Flesh - Heals for 10% of his own hp
- Dark Archangel Form - Unleashes full power and does Calamity inflicting 5K shadow damage to all enemies every 1 second.
- Interrupt Pain and Suffering
- Wracking Pain will stack as the fight goes on, so soft enrage
- Main ability cycle is this: Asphyxiate (stuns all of you and takes you to 1 hp) -> Stay of Execution (heals everyone and himself for 50% of their hp, but interruptable)
- So logic here is, gets you all to 1 hp then heals you back, but the fight will never really end if he gets 50% hp back each time too.
- It is interruptable, but if you do it too soon, your healer might not be able to keep everyone up
- So, must find the balance in that you let it heal a bit to help the healer, then interrupt
- At 20%, he enters his Dark Archangel Form, and it's just continuous AoE so kill fast before healer can no longer keep up
- Cursed Veil - Inflicts 25K shadow damage and reduced healing effects by 75% for 8 seconds
- Summon Worgen Spirit - summons one to his aid
- Cursed Veil affects all group members and cast every so often
- Every 25%, a worgen spirit is summoned, kill it
- Desecration - Defiles the ground dealing damage and hinders movement of enemies in the area by 50%
- Malefic Strike - Strikes for 100% weapon damage generating 1 Unholy Power
- Unholy Power - Increases damage dealt by 10%, stacks to 3
- Shield of the Perfidious - Unleashes Unholy Power in a frontal cone dealing 15K shadow damage every 0.5 sec for 3 seconds
- Word of Shame - Consumes Unholy Power to cast a malady on a target dealing 5% of the target's maximum hp per 3 seconds, lasts until caster has perished or the target
- Starts with 2 adds, must be killed as more will be summoned in the fight, can heal boss to full, CC'able
- Leeches life and adds are able to curse that reduces stats
- Conjure Frost Mixture - Summons frost mixture that deals frost damage and freezes ground dealing damage to enemies within 15 yards of the target
- Conjure Poisonous Mixture - Hurls mixture at target and surrounding enemies dealing 12K damage and a 6K DoT, slowing movement speed by 40%
- Ice Shards - Erupts from all directions dealing frost damage and creating ice patches that deal additional frost damage
- Don't stand on the bad spots
- Also has Mystery Toxin which forces you to continuously move during the cast or debuff stacks and kills you, OR it can do aoe damage and increase your critical strike chance by 100% (blow CDs and dps away)
- Pistol Barrage - Fires constant barrage of bullets in a frontal cone dealing 27K shadow damage to enemies every second they remain within, lasts 6 seconds
- Summon Bloodthirsty Ghouls - Summons one every 0.5 sec for 3 seconds
- Cursed Bullets - Shoots random enemy dealing 50K shadow damage, and leaves a curse DoT that increases damage over time, can be interrupted, 1 second cast
- Cleanse the DoT ASAP
- AoE kill adds
- Don't stand in front of the Barrage
Good old Deadmines got a revamp for heroic with a new endboss and all.
Phase 1 (100-50%):
- Fists of Flame - Sets his fist on fire making strikes do additional fire damage and sometimes knocking back nearby enemies
- Fists of Frost - Coats his fist with frost making strikes do additional frost damage and sometimes slows nearby enemies
Phase 2 (50-0%:
- Greater Mass Teleport - Ports all enemies to within range of him to start phase to cast...
- Deep Freeze - Freezes nearby enemies in a block of ice and starts to cast...
- Arcane Power - Room fills with arcane power launching fire and frost spells throughout the room
- Fire Blossom - Deals fire damage to an area and launches enemies up
- Frost Blossom - Deals frost damage to an area and slows enemy attack and movement speeds
- Phase 1: Blinks, dropping threat, while alternating between his two fists
- Phase 2: He starts floating up in the air and no longer attacking (directly)
- Does a fire "Cutter beam" across the room so keep moving
- Elemental adds start spawning exponentially, splash kill those before they build up
- Otherwise just kill him while avoiding the fire and frost around the room
- Helix is riding a Lumbering Oaf
- Randomly grabs players to ram into a wall
- Occasionally throws Sticky Bombs which explode after a few seconds and knockback
- Begins after Oaf is killed, and Helix jumps on a player
- Repeatedly throws Sticky Bombs
- Goal is for player that got jumped to keep moving to avoid those so others can dps him down
- Also attaches bombs to random players, they run away
Foe Reaper 5000
- Reaper Strike - Deals physical damage in a frontal cone
- Overdrive - Deals physical damage to all nearby enemies, 3 second cast
- Harvest - Moves towards a target dealing physical damage repeatedly to all in its path
- Safety Restrictions Off-line - Physical damage increased by 100%, cast at 30% hp
Experimental Harvester (vehicle for you to use)
- Melee damage and generates steam power to use other abilities
- A stun
- A knockback
- Pick a dps to pilot the vehicle and use it to deal with all the fire slag mobs
- Overdrive is like a whirlwind, run
- Harvest is a persuit type ability, so, run
- And finally its own type of enrage to heal harder and dps faster
- Thirst for Blood - Increases attack speed by 10% and movement speed by 5% per stack, stacks to 20, gained with each successful attack
- Swipe - Deals physical damage to the target and up to 3 nearby enemies
- Go for the Throat - Jumps at a target inflicting 100% weapon damage and knocking enemy down
- He can swipe and watch Thirst for Blood as damage will increase
- Randomly does Go for the Throat on players
- Some time in, enters the vapor phase of the fight where Vapor adds spawn
- Kill those, if left up too long the fog empowers them increasing size and damage
- Ripsnarl will reappear and you must continually deal with the exponentially spawning Vapors
- Sits in a pot and throws food on the ground
- Rotten food is a damaging aura, and if you eat it, slows your movement and attacking speed by 30%, and leaves a DoT
- The good food gives you a stacking buff that increases movement and attacking speed
- Don't take too long or rotten food will be everywhere, or someone could take the hit and eat that stuff
This boss fight will start off as a gauntlet, click the note to start this
- You'll be slowly lowered into lava, hit the steam pressure vents to release yourselves
- Next, avoid the fires and the ice that will fall down from the ceiling
- Kill the spiders
- Next room has spinning lines of sparks (cutter beams) to dance through
- Kill the worgens
- Now you'll face Vanessa
Phase 1 (to 50%)
- Backlash - It's a shadowstep, dealing physical damage over 10 seconds
- Deadly Blades - Rapidly jumps from target to target dealing damage
- Deflection - Parry goes up 100%, ranged chance to hit her reduced by 100%, grants 100% chance to deflect spells
- Adds will also repeatedly spawn for you to deal with, comes in caster and melee flavors
- The phase ends with her blowing up the ship, you must run to the front and get on the ropes to chase her, it's a vehicle based climbing ability
- Fight just repeats without the adds
- Kill fast before she blows up the wall
- Fight ends at 1%
- Loot is in the water
Another instance in Uldum, east side of the zone.
Temple Guardian Anhuur
- Divine Reckoning - Siphons 15000 health from target and nearby enemies after 8 seconds.
- Shield of Light - Impervious to damage and starts channeling...
- Reverberating Hymn - Deals 400 holy damage to all enemies within line of sight every 4 seconds, stacks.
- Searing Light - Beam of Burning Light inflicting 10000 divine damage
- Pit Vipers - Deals 3000 damage every 3 seconds, stacks
- Spread out to minimize Divine Reckoning heals
- Avoid Searing Light
- Every minute or so, Shield of Light goes up. Couple players must jump into pit and hit switches to the left and right to deactivate it
- Interrupt the Reverberating Hymn.
- Pit Vipers are in the pit, ignore them and hit switches ASAP, then bring what you aggro back up to be aoe killed ASAP. Tank taunts or healer aggro might help mitigate damage
- Destruction Protocol - Kills all the troggs before the fight
- Alpha Beams - Channels beams at a random target inflicting 1000 damage to enemies within 6 yards of the target location every 0.5 seconds for 3 seconds
- Crumbling Ruin - Decreases max health by 8%, stacks
- Nemesis Strike - Inflicts 50% weapon damage instantly and an additional 6000 damage every second for 5 seconds
- Omega Stance - Deals 5500 damage every second for 8 seconds dazing all enemies in that area (reduced movement speed by 50%)
- Run away from beams
- About every minute, Omega Stance is just healed through
- Raging Smash - Does 150% to enemy and nearest allies up to 3 targets
- Earth Spike - Spike erupts from the ground dealing 15K damage and launches targets within 3 yards up into the air
- Flame Bolt - 9000 Fire Damage
- Dustbone Horror - Does Smash a 125% melee damage
- Quicksand - Deals 8000 damage every 3 seconds and reduces movement speed by 50%
- It's Marrowgar!
- Don't stand in front
- Avoid Quicksand and Spikes
- At 50%, falls apart and 2 Dustbone Horror and 6 non-elite Jeweled Scarab spawns, kill them all
- Heroic - STOOOOOONNNEEEE STOOORRMMMM!!!!! (whirlwind to avoid)
Next 4 bosses are the final ones and can be done in any order.
- Consume Life Energy - Drain life and power granting 10 Life Energy
- Rampant Growth - Releases all Life Energy bestowing life to all nearby Seedling Pods and dealing 25K damage to all nearby enemies
- Wither - Reduces attack and casting speeds and movement speeds of enemy target by 60%, lasts 10 seconds
- Bloodpetal Blossom - Does Thorn Slash - inflicts 150% weapon damage to enemy and causes it to bleed for 3200 damage every 2 seconds for 15 seconds.
- Seedling Pod - Does Energize - provides energy to Ammunae
- Spore - Does Spore Cloud - does nature damage every 1.5 sec to all organic life, and Noxious Spores - Dealing 10574 nature damage to all enemies within 60 yards, causing plant life to rot
- Avoid spore clouds
- Tank/kill adds when they spawn from pods
- Summon Sun Orb - Does Blazing Inferno - Dealing 20K damage to nearby enemies knocks back.
- Sun Strike - Inflicts 9652 fire damage every 3 sec for 15 sec, 25 Sun Energy
- Inferno Leap - Leaps to a destination dealing fire damage to surrounding units knocking them back, 10 Sun Energy, increases their movement speed by 50%
- Blessing of the Sun - Deals 4499 damage every second, and increases player damage done by 100%
- Solar Winds - Inflicts 8000 fire damage and knocks them back
- Run from Solar Winds (moving whirlwinds)
- Spread out to mitigate the Leap
- Interrupt the Summon Sun Orb, else run away from one
- About a minute in, Blessing of the Sun, which increases your damage output by 100%, so pop CDs. Also healer has to spam aoe heal a lot now
- Chaos Bolt - Sends a bolt at enemy doing 10179 chaos damage, cannot be resisted and pierces all absorption effects
- Seed of Chaos - Deals 3499 shadow damage to all enemies within 15 yards and plants a seed of chaos causing harmful abilities to deal an additional 15000 damage
- Void Seeker - Does Anti Magic Prison - Traps enemy target causing them to be immune to magic and healing effects, channeled
- Void Sentinel - Does Charged Fists - Increases attack speed by 30% and physical damage dealt for 15 sec, and Void Barrier - damage taken reduced by 75% (constant buff)
- Setesh is not tankable, random target Chaos Bolt
- Every 30 sec, Setesh summons a Void Sentinel, a Void Seeker, and 2 Void Wurms
- Tank the Sentinels, and assorted adds
- DPS kill the Seekers if they pose a big problem, interrupt the Anti Magic Prison at the very least
- Otherwise, DPS Setesh down.
- Supernova - Channels a supernova causing all nearby enemies who look upon her to suffer 195000 arcane damage and wander blindly for 4 seconds
- Astral Rain - Summons a flurry of stars from the sky dealing 5000/7500/10000 arcane damage
- Veil of Sky - Drapes caster in protective shield absorbing up to 100000/200000/300000 damage to drain mana instead of health, also reflects 20/40/60% of spells
- Celestial Call - Summons 1/2/3 Celestial Familiars
- Celestial Familiar - Does Arcane Barrage - Inflicts 9274 arcane damage to an enemy
- Astral Rain (divided form) - Does Astral Rain dealing 7499 Arcane Damage
- Veil of Sky (divided form) - Absorbs 100000 damage draining mana instead, reflects 20% of spells
- Celestial Call (divided form) - Inflicts 9274 arcane damage to enemy
- Occassionally casts the Supernova for you to not look at
- At 60%, splits into 3, each with an ability, Astral Form, Veil of Sky, Celestial Call. Killing any 1 of them ends the phase, removes that ability from the rest of the fight, but makes the remaining 2 abilties power up.
- At 30%, splits into the 2 remaining forms, again, kill one to end the phase, removing that ability from the fight, and you kill the boss with it's final ability left in its strongest form.
This place is at Uldum, southeast part, mouth of the river.
- Bad Intentions - A charge that damages all in his path
- Hammer Fist - Attack inflicts 75% weapond damage instantly
- Shockwave - Cracks ground beneath him inflicting 25K physical damage to all enemies within 4 yards, 5 sec cast
- Mystic Trap - Drops traps under players, explodes for 35K fire damage and knocks back.
- Run from shockwave, it radiates from 4 points in a line away from him
- Run from glowing traps
- Dust Flail - Smashes ground with tail
- Scent of Blood - Marks random player, does 1387 to 1612 bleeding damage every 2 seconds, crococile adds target that player
- Avoid the tail
- Heal the marked target a bit more and AoE the adds
- Whirlwind - 14137 to 15862 physical damage per second but slows movement speed by 35%
- Paralytic Blow Dart - Shoots dart at enemy for 10221 to 11878 damage then 4300 every 2 sec and reducing haste by 40%
- Frenzy - Attack speed and damage increases by 60%
- Augh joins in so you tank him or kite him depending on if he Whirlwinds.
High Prophet Barim
- Fifty Lashings - Next 10 attacks gains Five Lashings - increasing normal damage done by 5000
- Plague of Ages - Does ~8000 damage to a player with additional 4000 damage every 2 sec for 9 seconds, jumps to nearby player when expires or cleansed
- Heaven's Fury - Summons it to do about 15K damage to all within 12 yards of it
- Repentence - Pulls players to him and stuns them, initiating next phase with...
- Hallowed Ground - Deals 8K damage to players that stand in it
Harbringer of Darkness
- Soul Sever - Rips fragment of your soul, summoning a weak add
- Wail of Darkness - 5K damage to a player
- Wail of Darkness (diff version) - Does 20K damage to all players when killed, ending phase
- Prepare for some tank spike damage
- Spread out to minimize plague jumping
- Stay away from glowing pillars of fire
- Phase ends at 50%, and you're ported to spiritual realm
- Tank pick up Harbringer ASAP (purple phoniex)
- Barim is immune to damage and is standing on a big void zone you shouldn't stand on
- Kill Harbringer to end phase, repeat Phase 1
- Deflecting Winds - Spell deflection increased by 90%, damage taken decreased by 90%
- Absorb Storms - gathers energy from storms for Gathered Storms - deals 2K nature damage to enemies every 2 seconds
- Storm Bolt - Inflicts 9K nature damage to an enemy, 2.18 sec cast
- Wailing Winds - Knocks enemies into the air dealing 3K damage per second, slows movement
- Storm Clouds - Does Cloud Burst dealing 18K nature damage to enemies within 5 yards knocks back
- Minion of Siamat - Does Chain Lightning up to 5 targets, increasing with each jump. Minion disappates over time
- Servant of Siamat - Does Lightning Nova - pulse of energy that deals 11500 nature damage to enemies within 10 yards. And Thunder Crash - charges up to release a 25K nature damage attack to an enemy
- Storm Clouds rotate around Siamat, avoid them
- Will eventually put up Deflecting Winds and stand in the center shooting Storm Bolts
- So go deal with adds, focus on Servants since Minions will despawn on their own
- After Deflecting Winds, focus on boss again, aoe damage will ramp up with Wailing Winds and Absorb Storms.
Find this one at the Twilight Highlands. The instance starts off with a bombing run, not a fight, just enjoy the ride.
- Bleeding Wound - 8000 physical damage every 2 seconds until healed to at least 90% hp
- Blitz - Charges random players, damaging and knocks back all players in the path
- Frenzy - Increases damage and attack speed by 50%, used at 30% hp
- Ground Siege - Inflicts 35K physical damage to all players and stuns them for 4 seconds
- Heal bleeds
- Spread out to minimize Blitz, can sidestep it
- Heroic: Shockwaves and Summons Malignant Trogg, explodes on death and makes Umbriss frenzy if killed near him, so DPS kite away and kill.
- Impaling Slam - 8K damage every second for 5 seconds to random player
- Mighty Stomp - Creates Cave In doing physical damage to all who stand under it
- Pick Weapon - Changes weapons (and ability) every 30 seconds or so
- Mace - Gains Encumbered reducing movement speed by 70%, increasing physical damage by 300%, also randomly charge and impales player on his mace dealing damage over time
- Shield - Gains Personal Phalanx decreasing damage taken from the front by 99%, summons Twilight Archers to attack (cannot be targetted)
- Swords - Gains Dual Blades increasing chance to hit by 20% and giving each attack a chance to gain 2 extra attacks
- If Mace, kite
- If Shield, DPS stay behind him, aoe heal
- If Swords, heal tank a lot
- Disorienting Roar - Reduces attack and casting speed by 50% per stack, each ability use depletes a stack, starts with 3 stacks.
- Mace leaves trail of fire as he walks.
- Swords puts magic DoT on tank, dispellable.
- Shield turns into fire breathing dragon doing 8-10K fire damage
Phase 1 (100-20%):
- Burning Shadowbolt - 9000 shadowflame damage to random target, interruptable
- Innvocation of Flame - Summons a Invoked Flaming Spirit that targets a random player and chases them, with a big red beam between the 2. If caught, explodes for 50K
- Twilight Protection - Reduces damage taken by 90% while summoning Valiona
Phase 2 (Fighting Valiona):
- Valiona's Flame - 25K shadow damage frontal attack, knockdowns for 2 seconds
- Poison Clouds - To not stand in
- Shredding Swipe - Inflicts 100% damage and leaves a void zone on the ground
- Twilight Shift - Valiona leaves the fight abandoning Drahga, resume P1
- Fight is basically Drahga to 20%, summons Valiona, kill her, she escapes in the end, resume fight with Drahga
- Kill fire spirits ASAP while kiting
- Stay way from purple fire void zones / green gas
- Bind Shadows - Drains 5000 life every second and roots player within 8 yards of target
- Enfeebling Blow - Inflicts 75% weapon damage as shadow, knocking them back and cause their mind to become Feeble, increases damage taken by 100% for 3 seconds.
- Shadow Gale - Channels Gate of Shadow increasing shadow damage done over time to enemies not in the eye of the Shadow Gale
- Summon Faceless Corruptor - Who has Twilight Corruption channelling energies into corrupting an egg
- Stand in the Shadow Gale (dark spiral on ground)
- Afterwards, kill Faceless Corruptor (can be snared) as it tried to run to and corrupt eggs.
- If it succeeds, 2 Twilight Hatchlings spawn and flies up to randomly cast Twilight Blast (10K damage) on players
- Corrupter also casts Umbral Healing on Erudax healing him for 20% of his HP.
- Tanks could allow knockback of Enfeebling Blow to occur to allow time for Feeble to wear off.
- Heroic: 2 Faceless Corruptors spawn
To find this place, go to Uldum, southeast part off the coast. Item level 272 required.
Grand Vizier Ertan
- Lightning Bolt - Nature damage
- Whirlwinds 30 yards around him, stand within to avoid damage and debuff
- Every 40 seconds or so, Whirlwinds collapse in, heal through or run out
- Chilling Breath - 30K frost damage frontal cone
- Upwind of Altarius - Standing upwind increases attacking and casting speeds by 75%, movement by 30%
- Downwind of Altarius - Standing downwind decreases attack and cast speeds by 75%, movement by 30%
- Don't stand in front, except tanks
- Will have winds, stand on the side that gives you the buff, that is the side the puts you on the upwind, so the wind hits you before the boss
- Heroic: Whirlwinds that knock you off the platform to avoid
- Chain Lightning - Hits up to 5 targets, doing less damage with each jump
- Supremecy of the Storm - Lightning strikes from storm above hitting all enemies
- Unstable Grounding Field - Summons a Grounding Field in which it redirects all spells cast at targets within it
- When casting the Grounding Field, a triangle of lightning, get inside it, everyone outside will be hit with Supremecy of the Storm and die.
- Repeat til dead.
- Heroic: Static Shock roots you to dispel making it troublesome to get to a grounding field or avoid spreading out for chain lightning
Found in Deepholm, western-ish side of the Temple of Earth. Item level of 272 required.
- Crystal Barrage - Deals 2060 damage per 0.5 seconds to all enemies within 5 yards of the target location
- Dampening Wave - Deals 2575 shadow damage to all enemies within 60 yards, and absorb 400 healing, stacks to 20. Dispels removes entire stack.
- Phase 1 - Tank and spank, avoid crystals
- Phase 2 - Burrows under the ground, pops up where players stand, so keep moving
- Minor adds spawn around crystals to kill
- Repeat til dead.
- Sand Blast - 25K Nature damage 15 yard frontal attack
- Eruption - Deals 10K fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards, forms Lava Pool which deals 5K fire damage per second to all enemies within 5 yards, lasts 10 seconds.
- Frontal damage, don't stand in fire
- Occasionally flies up a bit and makes chunks of the ceiling fall, avoid those
- Heroic: Upon landing casts Crystal Blast big AoE but line of sightable with those rocks that just fell
- Ground Slam - Deals 89887 damage to all enemies within 8 yards of impact location, 3 second cast, targets tank
- Spike Shield - Spikes erupt from his body causing any melee attacks on him causes the attacker to bleed for 500 damage every 3 seconds, stacks to 20, lasts 10 seconds
- Elementium Bulwark - 20% chance to reflect spells for 10 seconds
- Spike Barrage - Launches spikes dealing 30K damage to all enemies within 15 yards, not mitigated by armor
- Enrage - Increases damage done by 50%
- Does a tank knockback too, so tank against wall
- Avoid ground slam
- Don't kill yourselves
- Ground Slam is 500K lethal, avoid at all costs
- Gains a Paralyze + Shatter combo
- The Elementium Bulwark DoT will remove the Paralyze
- The Shatter will do 160K everyone within 15 yards
- Ideally, DoT breaks paralyze, run out asap
High Priestess Azil
- Curse of Blood - Increases target's physical damage taken by 1000 for 15 seconds
- Energy Shield - Deals 15K arcane damage within 5 yards knocking them back, also gives her a shield reducing damage taken by 75% and the ability to fly
- Force Grip - Grabs a player and lifts them into the air, then slams them into the ground for 20K damage, repeatedly, not mitagated by armor, lasts 5 seconds
- Seismic Shard - Rips a chunk of earth from the ground and hurls it towards a player doing 34999 damage to enemies within 5 yards of impact location
- Summon Gravity Well - A void zone that continuously pulls you to the center, where the closer to the center you are the more damage it does, lasts 20 seconds.
- Can fly anytime, up to ranged dps whatever they can
- Randomly packs of 3 adds spawn, nothing but fodder to kill
- On the ground, Tank will be mainly Force Grip, players can interrupt it
- Avoid void zones
- Avoid rocks being thrown at you
- Heroic: More adds more lethal, can use the Gravity Wells on them too to help you.
To find this you go to Vashj'ir (from SW), Abyssal Depths (western half), and into the Abyssal Breach (swirly thing in the middle) for the instance hub.
- Vortex - Summons a circle on the ground that explodes for 25K damage throwing people up in the air
- Static Shock - Single target attack to tank, 2 sec cast
- Fungal Spores - 10K damage per second disease, cleansable, dodgable.
- Water Spout - At 66% and 33%, banishes herself and summons adds, 2 Tempest Sea Witches (100K hp) and a Naga Honor Guard (200K hp)
- Don't stand on Vortex
- Kill adds to unbanish her
- Unlock the defense mechanism to summon...
- Dark Fissure - Slams ground in front doing high damage and leaving a dark circle that deals 10K damage per second to anyone standing in it, 2 second cast.
- Squeeze - Grabs random party member, deals 5K damage per second for 4 seconds
- Enrage - Increases damage done by 100% for 8 seconds
- Avoid the fissures
- Keep everyone sufficiently topped off in case of Squeeze
- Can do some kiting to avoid damage
- Lava Bolt - 20K fire damage to target
- Magma Splash - 2K fire damage per second for 4 seconds, frontal cone attack
- Enslave - MC's the player with highest threat, broken when player reaches below 50% hp
- Mind Flay - 2000 damage to all players
- Erunak starts off MC'd so you first bring him to 50% hp
- Then the Mindbender appears for you to kill
- DPS whoever's MC'd to release them
This is a save Neptulon from a crap load of adds fight.
- Deep Murloc Invader - AoE fodder
- Vicious Mindlasher - Shadowbolts and interrupts, kill ASAP
- Unyielding Behemoth - Shadow Blasts (20K aoe around them w/ knockback) and frontal cone attack, Tank grab and kite them
- Unyielding Behemoth - Same deal
- Blight Beast - Aura of Dread (2K shadow damage and increases shadow damage taken by 50%, stacks), tank taunt kites them too
- Faceless Sapper - 3 spawns, kill ASAP, they do a DoT that kills Neptulon
- Ozumat - Blight of Ozumat, leaves a dark area on ground doing 300 damage per second DoT, stacks
- Ozumat - Just him, kill.
- 5 minute enrage, 3 phase fight
- Phase 1 - On some timer, dps focus on Mindlashers, aoe Murlocs, tank kites Behemoth
- Phase 2 - 3 Faceless Sappers, kill ASAP to end phase. Tank kites Behemoth and Blight Beasts. Also avoid void zones (Blight).
- Phase 3 - Neptulon is free, buffs you all up (+500% hp, damage, healing) to kill the remaining adds and Ozumat.