Halion, Ruby Sanctum Strategy Page
saedo — Sat, 02/27/2010 - 12:03
- 25 Man: 43.5M
- Twilight Precision - Halion's insight into movement between phases allows him to deal unexpected strikes, increasing his chance to hit by 5% and reducing the enemies' chance to dodge his attacks by 20%.
Phase 1 (100-75%): Physical Realm
- Flame Breath - Inflicts 39375 to 50625 Fire damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. 45 yd range. 2 sec cast
- Fiery Combustion - Engulfs an enemy target in flame, dealing 4000 Fire damage every 2 sec. Every time Fiery Combustion deals damage, it generates a Mark of Combustion charge on the target. When Combustion fades or is dispelled, it unleashes a patch of fire proportional in size to the number of charges present at the time. Either curse or magic removal may cleanse this affliction.
- Combustion - Deals 7000 to 9000 Fire damage and causes an additional 2000 Fire damage every 2 sec to targets that remain within the explosion area. 6 yards radius.
- Meteor Strike - Deals 75000 to 85000 Fire damage to enemies within 12 yards. The Meteor lands after a few seconds and shoots lines of fires throughout the area. In heroic mode, it also spawns a Living Inferno add.
Phase 2 (75-50%): Twilight Realm
- Dusk Shroud - An aura of twilight energy emanates from the caster, causing nearby enemies to suffer 6000 Shadow damage every 2 sec. Affects all player in the Twilight Realm.
- Dark Breath - Inflicts 39375 to 50625 Shadow damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. 45 yds. 2 sec cast
- Soul Consumption - Engulfs an enemy target in dark energy, dealing 4000 Shadow damage every 2 sec. Every time Soul Consumption deals damage, it generates a Mark of Consumption charge on the target. When Consumption fades or is dispelled, it unleashes a dark explosion proportional to the number of charges present at the time. Either curse or magic removal may cleanse this affliction.
- Consumption - Deals 8750 to 11250 Shadow damage every second to targets within 6 yards.
- Twilight Cutter - Fires a beam of concentrated twilight energy, dealing massive Shadow damage to any enemies that make contact with it. The Twilight Cutter beam is created by the two spheres rotating around the area during the Twilight Realm Phase. The beam lasts 10 seconds and appears every 30 seconds.
Phase 3 (50-0%):
- Corporality - Phases the caster between the physical and Twilight realms, causing him to deal and receive normal damage in both.