Rotface Strategy Guide
saedo — Thu, 10/15/2009 - 11:53
- 10 Man: 7.32M
- 10 Man Heroic: 10.458M
- 25 Man: 36.257M
- 25 Man Heroic: 47.413M
- Ooze Flood - The Ooze Flood inflicts 5363 to 5637 damage every 1 sec and reduces move speed by 25% for 5 sec..
- Slime Spray - Raining Green Ooze. Deals 5363 to 5637 Nature to enemies in cone. 1.5 sec cast / Channeled - Deals 6338 to 6662 Nature damage to enemies in a cone infront of the enemy. Instant
- Mutated Infection - The Mutated Infection inflicts 3900 to 4100 damage every 1 sec and reduces healing receieved by 50% for 12 sec. After the Infection is removed a small ooze is created at the target's location. Instant
Little Ooze: Spawned each time Mutated Infection is cleansed / expired
- Sticky Ooze: The Ooze sprays a puddle of Green Goo near the target. The Green Goo inflicts 2925 to 3075 damage every 1 sec and decreases move speed by 50%. 1 sec cast
- Weak Radiating Ooze - The Radiating Ooze inflicts 3413 to 3587 damage to enemies within 10 yards every 2 sec, it will also cause the Little Ooze to merge with other nearby Ooze.
Big Ooze: Spawns with the first Sticky Ooze, a Sticky Ooze can merge with the Big Ooze and adds a stack of Unstable Ooze. Two Big Oozes can merge and combine their stacks. When the Ooze reaches 5 stacks it will explode.
- Unstable Ooze - Increases damage dealt by 20%. Instant
- Sticky Ooze - The Ooze sprays a puddle of Green Goo near the target. The Green Goo inflicts 2925 to 3075 damage every 1 sec and decreases move speed by 50%. 1 sec cast
- Unstable Ooze Explosion - Inflicts 9750 to 10250 damage to enemies within 6 yards. 4 sec cast
- Radiating Ooze - Inflicts 4388 to 4612 damage to enemies within 10 yards. Instant
Dances with Oozes - Defeat Rotface without exploding any oozes in 10/25-player mode.
- The gist of it is, avoid combining the oozes for as long as possible.
- For example, if ranged/healer gets a small ooze, they go out and stand somewhere far away and let the ooze beat on him.
- If the first melee gets it, he can stay in and dps, just heal through the extra aura damage.
- If a 2nd melee gets it, that'll force a merger and then start kiting the Big Ooze around.
- Again try to avoid merging other oozes to the BIg Ooze while doing that.
- And kill before the 5th ooze merges