Sindragosa Strategy Page
saedo — Thu, 10/15/2009 - 11:42
- 25 Man: 34,900,000
- 10 Man: 9,760,000
- 10 Minute Berserk
- Cleave - Inflicts normal damage plus 50 to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 10 targets. Melee range. Instant
- Tail Smash - Inflicts 11250 to 18750 damage on enemies in a cone behind the caster, knocking them back. 45 yd range. 1 sec cast
- Frost Aura - Deals 4500 Frost damage to all nearby enemies every 3.0 sec. Instant
- Frost Breath - Inflicts 37000 to 43000 Frost damage to enemies in a 60 yard cone in front of the caster. In addition, the targets' attack speed and chance to dodge are decreased by 50% for 6 sec. Melee range. 1.5 sec cast
- Unchained Magic - Inflicts an arcane malediction on the target, causing any spells cast to result in a backlash of Arcane power after 8 sec. Multiple spellcasts by the afflicted target will intensify the backlash. Unlimited range. Instant
- Instability - Using magic while afflicted with Unchained Magic will build up unstable energy, dealing 2000 Arcane damage to the caster per spell cast, 8 sec after spellcasting ends.
- Permeating Chill - Causes those who attack Sindragosa with physical attacks to be Chilled to the Bone, 1000 frost damage per 2 sec per application, for 8 sec seconds. Instant
- Icy Grip - Extend tendrils of frigid wind to pull all nearby enemies to the caster. 30 yd range. Instant
- Blistering Cold - Deals 35000 Frost damage to enemies within 25 yards. 5 sec cast
- Frost Beacon - Marks a target for imprisonment in an Ice Tomb. 200 yd range. Instant
- Ice Tomb - Conjures spheres of icy energy to entomb enemies in blocks of ice. Entombs the targeted foe and all enemies within 10 yards in ice, Ice Tombs have 786k HP in 25-Man Normal Mode. 200 yd range. Instant. These tombs also block Line of Sight on Mystic Buffet, but anyone inside the tomb has Asphyxiation placed on them
- Frost Bomb - Fires a missile towards a random target. When this missile lands, it deals 5655 to 6345 Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yards of that location. Unlimited range. 1 sec cast
- Mystic Buffet - Buffets all foes within 200 yards with arcane energy, increasing all magic damage taken by 10% per application for 8 seconds. Stacks 99 times.
Ground Phase: 100%-35%
This is a 3 phase fight, with an alternating Air and Ground phase, with a final Grounded phase at the end. For the most part, it seems like the fight is about learning not to kill yourselves. The raid will receive a fuckton of damage, but a chunk of that can be mitigated by appropriate actions.
We chose to use Frost Resist for the entire raid. This fight can be done with or without it. We went with 300+ FrR (boots and belt) to make the raid healing significantly easier.
Also this phase is your DPS burn down phase, so focus all your dps sometime here. The last phase is more of a control phase.
Every minute or so, she'll take off into the air.
At 30%, she'll be permanently grounded and retains all previous Ground Phase abilities. Plus...
All You Can Eat - Defeat Sindragosa in 10/25-player mode without any member of your raid receiving more than 4 stacks of Mystic Buffet.
- This sounds like just a raid check. Don't fail at not using Icy Tombs to LoS the debuff off. Quite very likely 2 tanks will be needed for this so they can switch off.